Need Help?

Permitting Contact Information

If you have questions or need assistance with permitting or regulatory issues, please contact the District’s permitting offices.

District Headquarters

General Permitting Questions, Water Use Permitting, Well Construction Permitting
81 Water Management Drive
Havana, FL 32333
Phone:  (850) 539-5999
Fax:  (850) 539-2777

Water Use Permitting: Beth Perison
Well Construction Permitting and Water Well Contractor Licensing: Lucinda Scott

Performance and Compliance Improvement (Water Use Permitting)
Phone:  (850) 539-2625
Clayton Partlow

Environmental Resource Permitting
Phone:  (850) 539-5999
Brandon Winter (Engineering questions)
Ken Greenwood (Environmental questions)

Performance and Compliance Improvement (ERP, Surface Water, Agriculture) Water Resource Representatives
Ross Hutto (Calhoun, Franklin, Gulf, Holmes, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Wakulla)
Phone: (850) 539-2627
Dylan Ryals-Hamilton (Bay, Gadsden, Jackson, Washington)
Phone: (850) 539-2642

Performance and Compliance Improvement (Wells and Wells Enforcement)
Lyle Hatchett
Phone: (850) 539- 2911

Defuniak Springs Field Office

General Permitting Questions, Well Construction, Dam Safety, Minor Forestry Works, Agricultural Surface Water, Environmental Resource Permitting

700 US Highway 331 South
Defuniak Springs, FL 32435

Wells Program

Phone: (850) 951-4661
Fax: (850) 892-8007

Environmental Resource Permitting / Surface Water Program

Phone: (850) 951-4660
Fax: (850) 892-8007

Well Construction Permitting: Lauri Godair

Environmental Resource Permitting
Dana Palermo or Duc Lee (Engineering Questions)
Ted Reese (Environmental Questions)
Aaron Waits (Environmental Questions)
Erica Roberts (Administrative Questions)
Megan Byers (Administrative Questions)

Performance and Compliance Improvement (ERP, Surface Water, Agriculture) Water Resource Representatives
Hillary Skowronski (Escambia, Santa Rosa)
Phone: (850) 951-4688

Gary Meredith (Okaloosa, Walton)
Phone: (850) 951-4679

Compliance (ERP, Surface Water, and Agriculture)
Case Pilcher (All District counties)
Phone: (850) 951-4664

Submit a Compliance Report

Submit compliance reports to:

E-Permitting Resources

Environmental Resource Permitting (ERP) E-Permitting Application

Environmental Resource Permitting (ERP) Document Search

Online Well Permit Management Account